Meadowbrook at Clayton Golf Course & Pro Shop is now open, as an outdoor recreation opportunity with specified guidelines and restrictions. Indoor simulators will remain closed at this time.
The health and safety of our employees, residents and community is our highest priority. Meadowbrook is taking precautionary steps and make the required service adjustments in response to the latest Montgomery County Public Health order.
We have made the following temporary changes to operations to protect our community:
- Tee times are set at 12-minute intervals for increased spacing between groups. All golfers, including groups playing together (who are not from the same household), must maintain social distancing while on Meadowbrook at Clayton property.
- Golfers will not be paired with other players outside their group.
- Tee times must be made in advance by booking online at https://www.meadowbrookatclayton.com/book-a-tee-time/ or by calling the Pro Shop at (937) 836-6353.
- Golfers are not permitted to check-in more than 20-minutes before their scheduled tee time. We ask you remain in your vehicle if you arrive early.
- To avoid large groups congregating, the putting green is closed. It is only be available to golfers who have checked-in and are waiting for their tee time.
- We ask golfers reserve tee times and pay greens fees online, https://www.meadowbrookatclayton.com/book-a-tee-time/. Payment may also be made over the phone by calling the Pro Shop at (937) 836-6353.
- Golfers are permitted to enter the Pro Shop to check in and pay for their tee time at the desk. Only one group is permitted in the Pro Shop at a time. Tape has been placed outside the Pro Shop every 6 feet to observe social distancing, while golfers wait to enter.
- We highly encourage online or over the phone payment. If that is not feasible, credit/debit cards or exact change is highly encouraged.
- Two persons are permitted to share a golf cart.
- Effective August 15, single riders will be charged an additional $5.00 per cart.
- Exceptions: Single player tee times and three players with two carts per tee time will not be charged the additional fee.
- All flag sticks must remain in the hole at all times. A device is positioned in the hole to keep the ball above ground.
- All rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Driving Range is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm, subject to equipment availability due to additional cleaning standards.
- Limit of 5 people using driving range at one time.
- Driving range buckets are $3.
- The Grill is open 10:30am – 5pm for carryout and dine-in. Don’t forget to order and pick-up at the turn!
- Updated July 8th – Any person entering Meadowbrook at Clayton Pro Shop or Grill should wear a mask or protective facial covering.
We ask our patrons help to ensure the rules are followed and proper social distancing is maintained. Your cooperation helps us keep our patrons and staff safe and our golf course operational.
Please do not visit Meadowbrook at Clayton if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
We will continue to gather information and work closely with Montgomery County Public Health to maintain the safety and well-being of our residents and golfing patrons. Information regarding COVID-19 and the City of Clayton is available at http://clayton.oh.us/520/COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, please contact Bill Williams, PGA Professional, at email@example.com or (937) 836-6353 or Elaine Wittman, Facility Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 836-3500 ext. 113.